The Sweat It Festival will take place at SWG3 on Sunday 20 May.
The event promises inspiring fitness activities, a mix of fitness classes and live food demos.
Some of the country’s finest instructors, trainers and chefs will be showcasing their skills.
From CrossFit and spin sessions to re-balancing yoga classes, there will be something for everyone.
As a taster, the festival team have organised a free 30 minute yoga session with light lunch in SWG3 on Friday 16 February.
To sign up for the taster, add your name to the mailing list on the homepage of the festival’s website
The full Sweat It festival will take over the whole of SWG3. Highlights include:
* British Military Fitness will put attendees through their paces with their renowned Bootcamp in the yard
* A climbing wall will be erected to push people’s nerves and stamina.
* The yard will also be home to the parkour group and a number of Segways.
* Inside SWG3 in The Studio the temperature will still be raised with music themed Spin Classes.
* There will be bookable classes with Fairy Bod Mother
* Boxing Sessions with Cyclebox
* Strengthening Sessions with Parkour Generations Glasgow.
* In the Galvinizers there will be a mix of HIIT sessions with Fly Fitness and come and try Aerial Activities.
* In The Yoga Den there will be yoga sessions with Shanti Yoga, Kali Collective and Ashtanga Yoga.
* Food from Wee Guy’s Pop Up Café, and a Juice Bar
* Live cooking demonstrations from AVO AVO, Stellar Health, Chefarella, Simply Simon and Your Health Angel
* There will be fitness items for sale as well as a host of Sweat It Festival merchandise.
* Live DJs sets from Pretty Ugly and other guest DJs
* More activities and partners due to be announced in the coming weeks
Founder of Sweat It Festival is Emma Lynch.
She said: “I really can’t wait to bring this boutique health and fitness festival to Glasgow.
“The fact that it will be the first of its kind in Scotland is really exciting.
“We want people to come and try as much as they can across the day.
“One ticket will get you access to all of the activities so once you have paid your entry fee everything is free to book.
“We really want to see people sweat, try new things and just have a great, healthy day out!
“I know how important my own health is to my happiness and I really wanted to showcase under one roof the wealth of fitness activities we have available to us here in Glasgow.
“There really is something for everyone.”
* Sweat It Festival will take place between 11am – 7pm on Sunday 20 May